Tuesday, February 15, 2022

How do I move to the next level?

If you are wondering how you could move to the next level, Junior to Senior level, or Senior to a Tech Lead level. Here is an idea!

Take some of the ideas I post here from time to time. I will try to post something every week, compile a small document that briefly describes the initiative and its benefits, and present it to your team.

You don't have to implement it entirely, but you could become the go-to person for this topic in your team from now on ;)

I'd also go above and beyond and create a backlog story with refined sub-tasks that are ready for pick-up in future sprint plannings!

If you are a Senior-level, I think it's more convenient to use such ideas as onboarding projects for new hires; it will be a great onboarding experience ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment