Back to a new set of problems. If you didn't read previous posts start from here. Read previous post here.
Remember you should discuss these solutions with me, and refer if there are mistakes or other good solutions.
161. Print a binary tree in infix order. Recursive and iterative.
162. Recursively reverse a Linked List.
163. Implement the div operator without using / or %.
164. How to traverse a binary tree in order iteratively.
165. Print out all combinations of k numbers out of 1...N e.g. when k = 2, n = 4 Print out 12, 13, 14, 23, 24, 34.
166. Given a function for a fair coin, write a function for a biased coin that returns heads 1/n times (n is a param).
167. Given a binary tree, print out the elements in order. Without recursion.
168. Explain the difference between a LEFT and RIGHT SQL JOIN.
169. Extract the max 1000 record out of an array.
170. Code a text justification routine (Given a line length insert white space so text is uniformly displayed within the given length).
Read next post. Share this post to your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.