Welcome back with a new post and new problem set. You may need to read previous posts from here. Or read previous post from here.
Remember you should discuss these solutions with me, and refer if there are mistakes or other good solutions.
72. Given an array of integers, find the sub array with the largest sum.
73. Palindromes possible from a string without extra space.
74. Prime factors of a given number.
75. Implement strstr().
76. Convert a binary number to its gray code.
77. Convert a gray code to its binary representation.
78. Given two unsorted arrays, one with event start times and one with end times, find out if any two events overlap.
79. Reverse double linked list.
80. Given a bipartite graph, separate the vertices into two sets.
81. Given two strings representing integer numbers ("123" , "30") return a string representing the sum of the two numbers ("153").
Now we finished today's set of problems, Read next post. Please share the post on your Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter.